- Please fill in the form below with your details.
- Please read & agree to Face of Modesty Rules of Eligibility below. Face of Modesty Rules of Eligibility apply to all categories applicants.
- Face of Modesty is open to all Muslim girls.
- All contestants are required to respect our guidelines:
• All contestants participating must wear Hijabs. (head scarfs fully covering the hair)
• Contestants are requested not to expose any hair.
• All contestants participating will be wearing Abaya’s or long flowing gowns
• Contestants are not permitted to wear figure hugging outfits or exposing their body shape.
• Arms must be fully covered.
• We request all contestant to retain as much modesty as possible as we do not wish to cause any offence
• Contestants are requested to participate in a respectful & graceful manner.
• This beauty pageant is open to women around the world and will focus solely on the faces of contestants who wear a hijab.
- Upload two recent pictures of yourself (one full-length, one headshot). Please note your photo(s) do not have to be professional, selfies are acceptable at this stage. These images are used only for the purpose of submitting your registration form and cannot be used to promote yourself as a contestant on our website, social media or marketing.
- Files need to be less than 5MB each and in jpg or png format. You must submit only recent photographs of yourself. Photographs should be appropriate, may be natural or slightly retouched and include a face image and full-length image. Pictures should be in colour. Head shots are recommended, without distractions. Photos should reflect the contestant’s photogenic potential.
- Contestants are NOT ALLOWED to submit their own pictures.
- Pictures of all contestants participating in the categories of Face of Modesty and associated categories, must only be taken by the photographer hired by the organisers. These pictures will be used to promote the contestants on websites, social media & marketing.
- This is to ensure that all contestants are protected from any legal disputes which may occur from breach of copyright & usage restrictions.
- All contestants will be offered photo-shoots at a reduced cost, failure to comply with the dates provided may result in extra costs being incurred.
- It is in the interest of both parties to ensure high quality images are submitted.
- Please note all photo-shoots must be done within 4 weeks of entry to ensure that each contestant gains maximum exposure in association with the pageants publicity & marketing.
- The cost of 1x image is £50, a natural picture of yourself. Image editing is required and must be done with our team. Additional fee applies per image. This image will be used on the first page of contestant profile on our website.
- Contestant are not allowed to take pictures on mobile devices or digital cameras.
- Images must not be released without prior written consent; in Print or Social Media.
- Pay a non refundable registration fee of £65 by bank transfer or £67.50 via PayPal.
- Face of Modesty own the copyright of pictures & videos taken on our events & may use these for marketing our event.
- Contestants are given the opportunity to participate in several promotional opportunities throughout the year, which may result in additional costs (e.g. photoshoot costs etc). Contestants are not obliged to take part.
- We do not accept third-party images to be submitted into promotional materials.
- All contestants that win a title are only managed by the organisers during the course of holding a title for one year.
- All titleholders must not undertake private work for example photoshoots/ campaigns/ guest appearances/ public speaking/ acting/ promotional work.
- All winners will be managed by Face of Modesty Pageant the organisers of Miss Asiana / Miss Asiana Regionals/ Miss Asiana International / Asian Face of Modesty / Asian Man of The Year / Asian Face of Pakistan/ Asian Face of India / Asian Face of Bangladesh/ Asian Face of Sri Lanka / Timeless Beauty and any other associated.
- Categories for one year, from the date of winning the title.
- For further info please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Failure to comply with all our rules may lead to disqualification.
- The Organisers will assess every application and successful applicants will have their profiles uploaded to the website for the public voting stage, which will determine who the finalists are.
- All contestants are responsible for their own costs including travel and makeup, hair & outfit for assessment day.
- The Voting period begins once entries have closed. Please refer to the Competition page.
All Contestants are offered a subsidised Professional Photoshoot(s) in order to create a Professional Portfolio at an affordable price.
- All photographs ,videos and other promotional material produced by Face of Modesty Pageant remain the copyright of Face of Modesty Pageant and may not be used without out written permission.
- Payments of the photoshoots are non-refundable, no images will be released without payment in full.
- Photoshoots organized for contestants are to be used strictly to promote the contestants participation in the pageant and are not to be used for personal usage.
- Photos are not allowed to be used for any third party usage. For example Magazines, Events, Leaflets, Banners, Modelling Agencies, TV, Other Pageants, Social Media etc.
- Contestants are only allowed to use these images after prior written permission for their own social media sites/ website/portfolios. All images must be clearly credited to their relevant Category,Pageant and its Sponsors
- Mobile Phones/Cameras – No footage can be taken during Photoshoots/events without prior Permission from the organisers.
- If you have received prior consent to take photos or videos during the Photoshoots/Events please inform everyone present for permission whilst taking any images and videos to avoid third parties being recorded or their images being taken without their knowledge. This will ensure there is no conflict.
- Failure to comply may result in Disqualification. Unauthorised usage of pictures will result in the usage of images being withdrawn and usage/admin fees will be incurred.
- Contestants will be shown the images for approval during the Photoshoot. The final selection of images will be chosen by the organisers.
- Contestants are allowed to have additional images if they require, additional editing costs will apply per image.
- For confidentiality reasons, we do not send out images for pre-selection. Contestants may view the images and participate in the selection at our London Office, with prior agreement.
- Images of each contestants will be uploaded onto the website to promote the contestants and create promotional marketing material on social media sites. Images are compulsory for the public voting stage, which will determine the winner of Face of Modesty Public Vote, Face of Modesty and Social Media.
- Once we have received your application form, your application form will be automatically processed and the administration fee is non refundable after this stage. Please note the administrative fee charged is to process your application form to enter Face of Modesty. This fee is purely to cover the administrative cost to process your application form.
- If at any stage you decide to withdraw your application form from the beauty pageant, for whatever reason or unforeseen circumstances, the application fee is non refundable, as the service for processing your application form to enter has been processed and therefore the service has been provided.
- Photoshoot deposits and payments for photoshoots are non refundable. Please note after the photoshoot has taken place, payment for the photoshoot is non-refundable. Deposits PAID towards your photoshoot are non-refundable if you fail to attend the photoshoot.
- Failure to comply with our rules may lead to disqualification.
As an existing contestant of Face of Modesty, if you are considering entering any other pageants you must inform Face of Modesty Pageant first for required permission. If you fail to inform us this may result in disqualification as a contestant of Face of Modesty Pageant.
All contestants of Face of Modesty / Face of Modesty International are required to agree to the terms of entry and abide by the rules on the Miss Asiana website for participation in the contest along with all stated here:
- I agree to abide by all the rules shown on the official finalists entry form on the website namely
a. Aged between 16-30 on 30th December of the year of entry.
b. Not married or have given birth to a child.
c. Must live, study or work within the British mainland and hold a valid British passport for Face of Modesty / Face of Modesty International.
As an existing contestant of Face of Modesty / Face of Modesty International, if you are considering entering any other pageants you must inform Asian Face Beauty Pageant first for required permission. If you fail to inform us this may result in disqualification as a contestant of Face of Modesty Pageant.
All contestants of Face of Modesty / Face of Modesty International are required to agree to the terms of entry and abide by the rules on the Face of Modesty website for participation in the contest along with all stated here:
1. I agree to abide by all the rules shown on the official finalists entry form on the website namely
a. Aged between 16-30 on 30th December of the year of entry.